Wednesday, 22 October 2014

What's Up Wednesday

In case you’re new to WUW, it’s a blog hop created by my sister Jaime and me, intended to help writers keep in touch with one another. If you’d like to participate, please sign up on the linky below, and be sure to spread some writerly encouragement around to at least a few other people taking part. Also, please remember to link back to our host blogs and/or use one of the WUW buttons. Thanks!

Guys, this has been a difficult and stressful week for my family and me. I can’t get into the reasons why, but I wanted to let you know that I won’t be posting today, and I’m not sure when I’ll be back. It could be next week, or it might be a while. Writing is also on hold for me. Despite fall being my favourite season, October never seems to be a very good month around here. Anyway, I hope you’re all having a happy, productive week and that you enjoy WUW today.


7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you and your family have had a difficult week. I hope everything's okay and that you take all the time you need away from blogging and writing, and come back refreshed and in high spirits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your week's been difficult. :( Hope things look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of hugs your way. I'm sorry the week has been difficult and hope things look up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your stressful time. Sending virtual hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of love to you and your family. You are missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin, I'm hoping things get better. Take care of your dear ones and I'll send virtual cheese your way to keep you going.

    Unleashing the Dreamworld

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate to hear things are difficult! I hope things get better soon. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete