Wednesday, 3 September 2014

What's Up Wednesday

In case you’re new to WUW, it’s a blog hop created by my sister Jaime and me, intended to help writers keep in touch with one another. If you’d like to participate, please sign up on the linky below, and be sure to spread some writerly encouragement around to at least a few other people taking part. Also, please remember to link back to our host blogs and/or use one of the WUW buttons. Thanks!

Seeing as things are crazy busy for me lately, I’m not posting today.  We just kicked off our homeschooling year, so I’m neck deep in lessons and trying to settle in to our new fall schedule. Oh, and just a heads up: WUW might be getting a little makeover soon, so stay tuned for more info on that! I hope you’re all having a fantastic week!


8 comments:

  1. o.O a makeover. YAY! good luck with school. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the homeschooling :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting into a new routine and schedule for the upcoming school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, I KNOW what you mean. We've been home schooling for 10 years, and it's always such a crazy schedule. Have you seen allinonehomeschool.com? It's not perfect, but I love how things are laid out. It makes for a nice FREE guide for those of us fumbling along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great week too! Good Luck with the homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes a makeover is needed. I've tried to keep the IWSG fresh all these years. Not always easy.
    Good luck with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just started our school year last week and this is the first week I've blogged in awhile. Planning and beginning a school year is so exciting and heaps of work!

    ReplyDelete