Wednesday, 25 June 2014

What's Up Wednesday

In case you’re new to WUW, it’s a blog hop created by my sister Jaime and me, intended to help writers keep in touch with one another. If you’d like to participate, please sign up on the linky below, and be sure to spread some writerly encouragement around to at least a few other people taking part. Also, please remember to link back to our host blogs and/or use one of the WUW buttons. Thanks!


No post from me this week, seeing as I have minor surgery today. The ongoing saga of dental work continues. Hope all of you are having a lovely week filled with lots of great writing!


10 comments:

  1. Hope it all goes well and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your surgery! I hope your week is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive thoughts your way - hope you have a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the surgery goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your surgery goes smoothly…will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all goes well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything goes well and you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your surgery went well and you're recovering comfortably!

    ReplyDelete