Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Happy Holidays & a What's Up Wednesday Reminder




Just a quick note to wish everyone a Happy Holiday. I'm hard at work on my manuscript for Pitch Wars and kind of left all my Christmas preparations till the last minute, so not much of a post from me. I'll just remind you that if you're taking part in What's Up Wednesday, you can sign up on the linky at Jaime's blog: here.

Also, What's Up Wednesday won't be happening for the next two weeks because of Christmas and New Years Day.

See you in 2014, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your holidays are wonderful and everything falls into place :) Good luck with Pitch Wars!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Erin! Good luck during Pitch Wars. Wishing you a very happy holiday and new year!!

    Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with Pitch Wars and have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete