Friday, 18 January 2013

Blog Makeover

You might have noticed it's looking a little different in here. Okay, REALLY different. My previous blog layout was one that my sister helped me throw together back in the fall when I started blogging. At the time, I had no idea what I was doing. (Not entirely sure I do now, but let's pretend.) Now that I've been at it for a few months, I have a better idea what I want, and I've been feeling the need for a change. I'll blame that partly on the new year.

Seeing as my current WIP is sci-fi, not to mention I'm a fan of many sci-fi shows and books, I thought I'd go with a cleaner simpler design. Something that reflects my current mood and reminds me of my story. And it still had to be at least partly blue, because I love blue. I spent the last several days tinkering around with a new header, and this is what I came up with.

Despite the fact the new design frakked up many of my old posts, I'm quite happy with the result. :)


12 comments:

  1. Looks good, Erin. Very sci-fi like your story. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for helping me out with it. :)

      Delete
  2. Like it - especially the header - very sci-fi. I would have guessed that was your genre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took me forever to get the header the way I wanted it. :)

      Delete
  3. Awwww pretty!!!! And definitely very sci-fi :D Hope you´re having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you're having a great weekend too! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm digging the clean lines and streamlined design.

    ReplyDelete